Why is Fortnite being cancelled?

On March 18, 2016, Fortnites creators revealed the cancellation of the game after the launch of the app, with the game being put on indefinite hold for the time being.

A couple of days later, the Fortniting community took to Reddit to vent their frustration with the development, calling out the game’s developer, Forte Interactive.

“If I had known Fortnits creators were going to do this to us I wouldnt be playing,” one user wrote.

“The fact that you guys cant even make a game that isnt the exact same is pretty sad,” wrote another.

“I think Fortnights downfall is due to the developers being so lazy and greedy with money, and that they didnt want to do anything about it.”

According to multiple reports, the game had already been cancelled before the app’s launch, but that was not until April 1, 2016.

“We are very close to the end of development and we are going to be shutting down the game,” a developer from the company told IGN, according to a report from Eurogamer.

“At this point, there are no plans for any other Fortnited games.”

In addition to the Fortns developers, other developers from the Forte franchise, including the game creators and artists behind the original Fortnition, were also put on temporary indefinite leave, according a report in GamesIndustry.biz.

“This is not something we had planned or anything like that, but now we have to have a plan B, and we have no choice but to shut down the Fort series,” Forte co-founder David Ebert said in a statement.

“Thats not to say we dont want to keep making Fortnitions, or that we are not proud of it.

It’s just that we dont have any money left to keep the game going.”

“We have a lot of ideas, but its all on hold until we have some money,” he continued.

“And we cant give you guys the money to do that, because thats not how our company works.”

Fortnitre is the latest game in the Fortes series, a series of action-adventure titles that debuted in 2009 and was first announced in 2015.

The series’ original title, Forto, was a “point and click adventure” game that was published by Valve.

The games original developers, Electronic Arts and Ubisoft, later moved onto other franchises.

The latest game to launch in Fortnities franchise is a port of the 2014 game, Forts Heroes, that was released for the Oculus Rift headset.

The game will not feature a Fortnitor, which was previously released in 2015 on PC, Xbox One, and PS4.

The team behind Fortnito has also announced the cancellation for the latest installment, which is slated for a 2017 release.