Can you stop chewing on the holiday toys?

From the Huffington Post: Can you stop chewing on the Christmas toys?

It’s one of the biggest holiday tradition in the US, and you might be surprised to learn there’s not a single consumer who can stop eating them.

According to the American Humane Association, about 70% of American adults chewed toy chew toys for more than 30 years.

And a growing number of them are being recalled for choking, heart problems and even seizures.

This year, the American Toy and Doll Association is urging toy chewers to stop chewing toys, even if you’re not allergic to them.

“There’s no medical evidence that suggests that chewing toys causes cancer or other serious health problems,” says Amy J. Davis, the group’s director of public relations.

“But we do encourage parents to take steps to reduce the risk of choking and to limit their exposure to potentially harmful toys.”

As we have learned through decades of research, the best way to reduce risk is to limit the amount of time children are chewing the toy,” she says.

She says many of the choking deaths that have occurred in children in the last decade have involved choking from the toys. “

Parents are doing everything they can to make sure their children aren’t ingesting potentially toxic toys,” says Dr. Linda Stoltenberg, an assistant professor of pediatrics at Vanderbilt University.

She says many of the choking deaths that have occurred in children in the last decade have involved choking from the toys.

For the American Academy of Pediatrics, which has issued guidelines on choking for toys, she adds, “It’s time to recognize that children are not getting any benefits from toys that they’re ingesting.” 

In December, the Academy issued a statement urging parents to reduce their exposure by limiting the amount they eat during the holiday season.

“We also recommend that parents seek the advice of an allergist before purchasing a new toy, whether that toy is a toy for a child, a toy designed for a toddler, a child’s toy or a child-sized toy,” it says.

“There are other products that have been linked to choking that are not toys, such as peanut butter cups, but we think these toys are the most potentially dangerous.”

Dr. Davis says there are other ways to protect your children from choking.

You can eat healthier foods, use a mouthwash, use gloves, and wear a mask.

And if you do have a choking problem, there are ways to reduce your exposure to choking.

“You can try to limit what you eat, especially if you have a child,” she adds.

“You can limit how much you use your mouth.

You can make sure you’re using a mouth wash or not using a lot of saliva, which may help you breathe.”

But, you should always ask for advice, she warns.

There are several companies that offer products that are supposed to prevent choking, including “Toys for Life” and “Toy Boxes.”

“There are so many different products that you can buy that are designed to prevent kids from choking, so it’s important to ask what the best product is,” Davis says.